Contribution Terms of Service
Zimbabwean Lives Matter Archives is a freely available resource for students, scholars, teachers, and the greater community. It seeks to ensure that the historical record of these events will include diverse perspectives from people whose lives have been directly impacted by the complex events surrounding the context that has given rise to the #ZimbabweanLivesMatter movement.
People are invited to contribute original digital content, including photographs, video, audio, and stories related to memorials, community meetings, rallies, and protests occurring in Zimbabwe and beyond.
Contributed content is publicly available and is subject to an evaluation process. Materials containing unrelated or offensive content will not be accepted. Some materials that are relevant to the collection may be marked as private and made available only to researchers, including materials containing content that could be incriminating.
Usage Terms/Third-Party Use
Terms and conditions for new materials contributed to this project. Materials dated August 2020 and beyond are contributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0),and can be used, shared, and adapted under the following three terms:
1. Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
2. NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
3. ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
The Education Support Forum (TEDSF) does not hold copyright to the material in the Zimbabwean Lives Matter Archives. As such, TEDSF and its project partners are not positioned to grant permission to or “approve” requests from third parties to make use of content in the collection.
- Content is related to the struggle of the Zimbabwean people under the banner of #ZimbabweanLivesMatter
- File size of contributed content does not exceed 128MB.
- Metadata submitted is deemed to be accurate by the administrator.
- Users have the right to submit content and submission does not infringe any existing copyright.
- Content does not provide personal information of the contributor or any other individual, including addresses, phone numbers, etc.
- Content does not endorse any commercial product.
- Content does not pose a risk of damage to the network, computers, or servers of the TEDSF or its project partners.